Friday, September 27, 2013

My Unforgettable Experience

My Unforgettable Experience

When I was in first grade, I went to Bali with my family . I went to Bali on June 24, 2011. Plane that I used is Lion Air. We waited until 8:00 at Soekarno-Hatta Airport but the flight was delayed until 09:00.

We arrived in Bali at 11 am and we arrived at the hotel at 11:30 because there were traffic jams . My father and my mother immediately checked -in at the reception at the Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel and we got some welcome drink. My father ordered the suit room , we entered the room , we put all bags there and we went swimming at the beach . We swam there until 5 pm and we returned to our room and slept.

The next day , we played at the beach . I made sand castles and I swam . At 12:00 , my dad and I walked around the hotel . At 2 pm , we were playing in our room . We went to see the sunset on the beach so we were waiting on the beach .

The third day , we went to Swimming Pool , we swam there but my mom couldn't swim . When we swam suddenly I had a headache so I went to the pool restaurant and sat next to my mother . My father hamburger and fries to eat there , my dad and my sister was playing together . And then , we went home and I slept all day .

The last day in Bali , we went to the Hard Rock Cafe Joger and shops to buy some clothes , my brother and I bought two suits and my mom and my dad bought one fabric . After that , we returned to the hotel to freshen up before we returned home . We went to the airport at 3 pm but the flight was delayed until 5 pm , we go in Surabaya at 7 pm and we immediately went to the doctor .


I'm sick but I'm very happy because I can to get there together with my family . I hope we can go to Bali again together . Bali is a very large island .

No comments:

Post a Comment