Friday, September 20, 2013

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

My name is Muhammad Rizki Fonna. I was born in Bandung, on 20th of February 1999. I want to be a lecturer, and to support my dream, I try to study hard at school and also join tutoring course outside of school. To support math and science, I join Ganesha Operation Course, and to increase my English Language Skills, I attended LIA English Institution Course in Bandung, and to balance the activities, I join guitar course in Roemah Musik Harri Roesly. My strength in Math and Science are easy to remember and memorize my lessons and can explain it to others. But, my weakness is that I tend to be lazy to practice, but the key to success is practice. In English Lesson, I have problem in talking, I often nervous in talking, but I understand the grammar and what is being said, and this is also due to my laziness in practice. I want to be a lecturer because I was inspired by my parent, he was a lecturer at The Faculty of ITB Graduate, I admire him because he is a hard worker, disciplined, and still continue to learn. I was motivated to be like him or better than him because we were raised in a different area, meaning the days of his school, all makeshift facilities, live in an area full of stress and conflict, but he could achieve his goals. And I have to be better than him because I live in peaceful, educational needs and others are met and I have parents who have always guide me. I should be able to follow his principle that "the key to success is practice, hard work and honesty. I need to be able to overcome my weakness with hard practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment