Friday, November 27, 2015

School Life

Video Clip Making Experince

Last Tuesday, my friend and I prepared to make video clip of Musical Subject Task. After school, we changed our clothes and mad prepation. At 12.15, we left school in order to go to Airport to shoot our video clip. I went to the airport with my friends by Ilham’s car. His car is White Pajero Sport. In Ilham’s car, there are Ipin, Asa, Dafi, Fakim, Mulki, Faishal, and me. We arrived at Pasteur at  2 P.M. There are some of my friends who gave transport facility to all of us. They are Ilham, Fadh, Arlin, Ridho, and Sandi.

Picture 1 We arrived at Pasteur

Because there are some of my friends that are left behind, we decided to wait for them.  We waited them at the first stop. At the stop, we bought some foods and drinks. I bought Chitato and You C 1000 Mg Orange Water. After that, we continue our journey and it took about 2,5 hours to arrive there. In my friend’s car, my friend and I listened to mus ic, chatting, and laughing. We finally arrived at there at 5.00 P.M.  At first, we wanted to ask someone in the gate. When we asked them about my friend’s house, the KOPASSUS Commander looked at us and asked us to get out from there because we forgot to bring letter from school. We all disapointed and we called my friend named Tasya whose father is Lieutenant colonel. She called her father about that condition, but the result is the same, we cannot shoot our video clip inside because we didn’t bring letter from school. After that we ate at cooperative near there. I ate mie bakso with my friends. They are Azel, Hae, Ilham and Sandi. Then, we took pictures there.

After that, we thought where we can do shooting. At first, it was BEC, but finally it is BTC. We wne there at 6 p.m and we arrived there at 8 p.m. At first, we were happy that we could finally shoot our video clip. But when two of my friends, Mara and Fadh went to security and asked for permission they dismissed our request because we were more that 30 people and we forgot to bring letter from school. After that, we were depressed and we prayed Maghrib. Then, we thought about another alternative place. My friend suggested Lapangan Bali or Lapangan Saparua. We accepted his suggession and went to Saparua. But, when we arrived there, it was raining. We all became sad because of that, and we tried to clear our mind and think the alternative place. We were tired and decided to eat dinner at KFC Riau. We ate there until 9 p.m and went home.

Next week, we tried to shoot our scenes at our class. We asked Mrs. Aan to become teacher in our scene.  Then, we make scenes of dancing in Telkom University.




That’s all from my Video Clip Msking Experience. Thank you for readers who read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment