Friday, January 24, 2014

My Activities During My Holiday

My Last Holiday to Aceh, My Hometown

When I was in second grade of junior high school, I went to Aceh with my family. I went to Aceh at June 24, 2012. The airplane that I used was Lion Air that flied at 8 a.m. We waited until 8 a.m. While we were waiting, we ate breakfast at a restaurant in Soekarno-Hatta Airport. I ate rice, with chicken and fish. At 8 a.m, we knew that our plane was delayed until 9 a.m. We all got angry, my father spoke to the official of the airport. But, we had to wait until 9 a.m. While we were waiting, I played my PSP (Playstation Portable). I played “The Game Of Life” with my sister. But, I lost in that game. Then, we entered our plane. At that plane, I played game again. I played “Football Manager”. But my favourite game, Real Madrid was lost in the match versus Barcelona.

            We arrived at Aceh at 11 a.m. and we went to my grandparent’s house by car. We arrived at my grandparent’s house at 11.30 a.m. My grandmother and my grandfather immediately offered us a meal. We ate the meal and took a rest for an hour. At 5 p.m, we went to Tanjoung Blang Beach. At that beach, we enjoyed our holiday. We ate in a restaurant. Then, we swam until night. At night, we played guitar and ate dinner. We enjoyed the cool air at the beach. After that, my family and I went back to my grandparent’s house. We slept and woke up at 1 a.m. We roasted fish and meat. We ate the fish and meat. We were happy. We went back to sleep at 2 a.m.

            The next day, I woke up at 6 a.m. Then, I ate breakfast and prayed. Then, we went to supermarket to buy our meal. Then, we went to a village. At the village, we enjoyed traditional food and traditional houses. At that village we rented a traditional house. We went to a rice field. At that rice field, we learned how to grow a rice plant. At first, I thougt it was difficult, but later, I felt that it was easy and gratify. Then, went to a fishpond. At the fishpond, we learned how to grow and take care of many fishes. We enjoyed that, and we bake the fishes and ate them. The taste of the fish was very delicious. Then, we played at the nearest beach. At that beach, we build san castles, and ate delicious traditional food. The taste of the food was original, without any chemical material at the food. After we ate lunch, we went back to our home at that village and took a nap. At 3 p.m, we woke up and took a bath. After that, we went back to my grandparent’s house. We arrived there at 5 p.m. At my grandparent’s house I played game with my uncle. I won the game and I was very happy. At 6 p.m, my family and I went to the nearest mosque (masjid) and prayed. At 8 p.m, we slept earlier than yesterday because we were tired.

            The next day, my and I went to the centre of the city to buy some souvenirs. I bought some shirts and traditional foods. After that, we went to my cousin’s house. Her name was Fia. Her house was located in Lhokseumawe. We went to her house at 1 p.m. We arrived there at 3 p.m. At my cousin’s house, we played many traditional games, like kite, hide and seek, and “congklak”. I won the game of hide and seek and “congklak”. Then, we made a cake with my cousin’s family. At night, we ate the cake. The taste was delicious. Then, we made a camp fire and we burned some food like fish and chicken. Then, we slept together.

            The next day, we went to my grandparent’s house, said goodbye to my grandparents and we went to airport. We went to the airport at 3 p.m, but the airplane was delayed until 5 p.m. We all got angry, but we had to wait until 5 p.m. We entered Jakarta at 7 p.m, and we immediately went to Bandung by car from the airport.


            I was sick but I was very happy because I could gather with my family. I hope we can go to Aceh again together. Aceh was a very great province.

No comments:

Post a Comment